Collecting Personal Information
NRLP collects only personal information necessary to conduct its operation. The information is obtained from the following sources:
- Information received when you register to use NRLP Mobile Application.
- Information received when you provide us with feedback.
- Information authorized by customers to resolve their queries or review their online transactions.
- Information received from Bank(s) where you remit your funds for onward transfers to the beneficiaries.
Using Client’s Information
NRLP may use identifiable data collected through NRLP Mobile Application for:
- Developing and improving services
- For research regarding the effectiveness of the NRLP Mobile Application, Advertising and sales efforts.
- Detect and prevent misuse or abuse of this site or services
Maintaining and Protecting Information
Proper use and safeguarding of personal information is an important social responsibility. As such, NRLP makes every effort to ensure that customers’ personal information is properly used and safeguarded with diligence standard security measures. It stores and manages customer’s personal information, endeavoring to keep it current and accurate, whilst employing appropriate security measures and safeguards to prevent data leakages.
Disclosure to Third Parties
The Security of your information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or the method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Please check this policy from time to time for any changes