- What is NRLP?
National Remittance Loyalty Program (NRLP) is a Government of Pakistan initiative to incentivize Non-Resident Pakistanis who send home remittances to Pakistan through banking channels.
- Why should I join NRLP?
As an NRLP user, on every remittance transaction you will be eligible for awarding NRLP points on the basis of the assigned criteria andyou can avail special loyalty benefits at different agencies on-boarded for this program.
- What mobile phones can I use to download or run this Mobile App?
(to be taken from App vendor)
- Who can register for NRLP?
Any Non-Resident Pakistani CNIC/NICOP holder who has sent remittance to Pakistan through applicable banking channels,can register as Remitter. A remitter can further register up to three beneficiaries using the NRLP Mobile App.
- How can I register for the National Remittance Loyalty Program?
Simply download the NRLP Mobile App from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Input few registration details and set a password and your registration request will be processed.
- How can I register as a Beneficiary?
Once a Remitter has registered you as a Beneficiary against your valid CNIC No. using the NRLP Mobile App, you will receive a registration code along with the App download link on SMS, using which you can enroll yourself as an NRLP Beneficiary.
- How are NRLP points awarded?
After you have registered as a Remitter, NRLP points are automatically calculated and awarded in your Mobile App on all subsequent remittance transactions
- How many NRLP points will I receive against my remittance transaction?
NRLP points are awarded on a ratio of 1% of the remittance transaction value which may change time to time.
- Where can I use the NRLP points?
You can use the NRLP points to pay for applicable services at multiple government agencies. For a list of available NRLP benefits and partners, check the View NRLP Benefits page on your App Home Screen.
- I am unable to register using my transaction reference no. as Remitter. What should I do?
In case your transaction reference no. is not accepted on the NRLP App, please check if:
- The home remittance was sent in the last three months
- At least three days have passed since you sent the remittance, since remittance linkups and banks might take around two to three days to enlist the transaction in the NRLP system
- The transaction reference no. has not been previously used for registration in the NRLP system
In case your issue does not fall under any of the above, please call at (NRLP Helpline) for further assistance.
- How many days will it take to get NRLP points awarded on my remittance?
It will take three days to get NRLP points awarded on your remittance sent to Pakistan through the eligible banking channel.
- How can I transfer points to my beneficiary?
Through the Transfer Points option on your App Home screen, you can select an active, registered beneficiaryand enter the points you wish to transfer. The points will be transferred to your beneficiary and he/she will receive an alert for the same.
- I have not received NRLP points on my remittance transaction that was sent three (or more) days ago. What should I do?
You can get in touch with our Contact Center representative at <<NRLP Helpline>> for further assistance in this regard.